C++ Developer

You can place your short resumes here.
Здесь вы можете разместить свое резюме и описать какую работу вы хотите найти.
Ответить
Sergei82
C++ Developer

Сообщение Sergei82 » Ср апр 18, 2007 11:15 pm

SERGEI SANIN
Flat 10, 147 korp. 3, Artyoma Street, Donetsk 83048, Ukraine · mob.: 38 095 5498866 · booper@list.ru
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/sanin_sergey/

C++ Developer with proven expertise in object-oriented analysis and design and exceptional overseeing all facets of Software Development Life Cycle from analysis and design to implementation and maintainance.

SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Over 3 years of expirience in designing, developing, integrating and supporting different kinds of software applications.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Learn and apply new technologies quickly.
Expert knowledge of numerous programming languages, including C++, Java, CA Visual Objects.
Good knowledge of UML notation.
Proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems.
Quick learner with strong working knowledge of software, operating systems, and security applications.
Superior communication, presentation, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with clients, co-workers and management.
Excel at creating and implementing technical and operational plans and strategies.

COMPUTER SKILLS
Languages: C++, Java, CA Visual Objects, SQL, CLIPPER
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000/2003
Databases: MySQL, xBase
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, JDBC, JavaScript
Other Technologies: UML, RUP, MSF, XP, DirectShow, DirectSound, DirectDraw, COM, ATL.
Software: MS Visual Studio, Borland C++ Builder, JBuilder, MS Office Suite (incl. VBA), Visio

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (briefly)

1. ComInTech, Donetsk, Ukraine (2006-Present) Senior Application Developer
Development, maintainance and support different kinds of buiseness and graphical applications and system utilities.
Designed and implemented report generation and construction system
Created script language for use with buisness applications and report construction system.
Designed and implemented script language text editor with syntax highlighting, word autocompletion, multiple languages support for user interface, ability to compile, run and debug user script procedures etc.
Implemented JPEG library for internal use in company.

2. Tandem Soft, Donetsk, Ukraine (2004-2006) Application Developer
Developed and implemented a surveillance system (WEB and IP cameras support, built-in web server, motion detection, multitasking, e-mail and ICQ notification, video and audio stream compression, skins support, snapshot compression etc. – for more details see my web page).
Developed different kinds of video players and testing utilities, Java applets etc.

EDUCATION
Master of Sciense in Applied Mathematics (with distinction), Donetsk National University (1999-2004)

More information about me, my work experience, skills, and my graduation see my web page: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/sanin_sergey/

Keywords: application development, programming, applications developer.

Borman
Опытный

Re: C++ Developer

Сообщение Borman » Ср май 09, 2007 4:30 am

Sergei82

Re: C++ Developer

Сообщение Sergei82 » Вт май 29, 2007 1:07 am

Модераторы, удалите, пожалуйста, топ, ибо мне уже не актуально. {bound}

Ответить