My resume (electronics-engineer)

You can place your short resumes here.
Здесь вы можете разместить свое резюме и описать какую работу вы хотите найти.
Gregory
My resume (electronics-engineer)

Сообщение Gregory » Пн мар 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Grigory A. Rubtsov

Date of birth: 06.09.1980г.

Address: Pushkinskay str. #145, apt. #2

City: Rostov-on-Don

Postal code: 344006

Marital status: Single

Home telephone: +7 (863) 264-30-84

Mobile telephone: 8-909-409-46-19

E-mail: roubtsov80@mail.ru

Education: Rostov State University, Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation. Bachelor’s degree (BS) in physics and master’s degree (MS) in physics.

Additional qualifications:
25.12.2003 – 30.04.2004. Brigham Young University, USA, Utah state, city of Provo. I mastered my English language skills there.

Certificates:
In 2004 I was certified from educational center «Knowledge» (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation). This certificate confirms that I have finished special courses (5 months long) of database programming in Delphi and SQL.

Work experience:
20.05.2004г. – Present day. Closed Joint-stock Company R&D Center for Electronics “Orbita 1”. Position: «Design-Engineer».

About company I am working in:
«Orbita 1» is a research and development center for electronics. Since 1996, the company has been developing fault-tolerant control systems for industrial and space applications. The company developed the hardware-software control system «Rozar» for space rockets launching (this work was made on demand of S.P.Korolev Rocket and Space Corporation “Energia”, city of Korolev, Russia). This system has been using already during 9 years in sea-based cosmodrome “Sea Launch”. By this moment, more than 20 successful launching of various spacecrafts have been made, using Rozar system. Orbita 1 has the license granted by Russian Space Agency for performing various works in the different space applications, including control systems software and hardware development for space rockets launching equipment, manufacturing these control systems, assembling, setting up and maintenance. Besides, Orbita 1 develops and manufactures the board equipment for scientific space satellites (on demand of V.P.Barmin Designing Bureau of General Engineering”, city of Moscow, Russia).

Company’s specialization:
Development, design and manufacturing of board equipment for research and scientific space satellites;
Development, design and manufacturing embedded control system for various kinds of industries, including space applications;
Short-run production of electronic devices on customers demand.

Completed projects:
I developed the multi-channel discrete signals input-output board. This board should be embedded into the board equipment of a satellite. The board connects various sensors and executing mechanisms of the satellite with the microprocessor system of the same satellite. The board has sixteen optocoupler inputs and sixteen solid-state relay outputs.

Later I improved the above-mentioned input-output board. The initial version of this board contained a lot of integrated circuits (IC) of medium-scale integration. My charge was to replace all these IC by PLDs (Programmable Logic Devices) of Altera Company, namely, by EPM7032SLC44. Usage PLD instead of conventional IC makes the new version of this board more functional and universal. Later, this board was embedded into the board equipment of a satellite.

I developed the bypass power source on basis of the battery of ionistors. This power source was embedded into the board equipment of a satellite and could have provided it with power during the specified time in case of the satellite’s main power source was failed.

I developed the controller on basis of Microchip microcontroller PIC16F648A for control and protection of game-playing machines. This controller should be embedded into a game-playing machine. The device has four individually programmable relay outputs. Control commands to controller are passing through 1-Wire interface.

I developed the hardware programmer. This device allows in-system (on-board) programming Altera PLDs and in-system (on-board) debugging Infineon microcontrollers via JTAG interface. I used this programmer to program PLDs EPM7032SLC44 which we used in above mentioned input-output board.

I developed the digital camcorder on basis of Microchip microcontroller PIC18LF458, Texas Instruments FireWire bus controller TSB43AA82A and mega-pixel CMOS image video sensor OV3610 by Omni Vision Company. The camcorder should be embedded into the barrel of a microscope. Video image is passing from camcorder to personal computer (PC) through Firewire interface. This camcorder delivers video image taken from microscope, just right to a PC monitor.

I developed the embedded control console on basis of Fujitsu microcontroller MB90F594APF. The console is meant for driving a marine radar station. Transfer of signals and commands from and to console, is occurring via RS-485 interface.

I was engaged in developing and designing of the control system, which was intended for controlling of experimental equipment embedded into a satellite. This equipment are to make the experiments with molten metals and alloys when the satellite is in orbit. Our system manipulates with one Step motor, one DC motor, vibrator producing vibrations of different kind of waveforms, eight PID-regulated hitting elements, one induction machine to create the rotating magnet fields with specified frequencies and amplitudes. In this project my primary duty was: Designing the firmware architecture for the entire system and implementing this designed architecture in detailed programming algorithm. Then this algorithm has been embodied into the programm for Infineon microcontroller C167CS-L40M and several Microchip PIC microcontrollers. Then I was involved in process of functionality debugging of the programmed microcontrollers and entire control system.

I was involved in developing and designing of the control system for SRMs (Switched Reluctance Motors) of powers from 8 to 10 kW. This control system is based on the Texas Instruments DSP TMS320F2809. In this project my primary duty was: Developing the “interface electronics”, it includes power factor corrector, power source, filter, PCBs containing integrated circuits of motor drivers, special power transistors, galvanic isolation circuits and passive elements circuits. These interface electronics establish the control process between DSP board and SRM itself.

Below is a list of my responsibilities:

Developing electrical (circuit) schematics;
Making bill of materials (BOM) of electronic components for each project;
Simulating and modeling in P-CAD, OrCAD, Proteus, MicroCap;
Analysis of various microcontroller architectures for the purpose of choosing the most appropriate microcontroller for developing our project;
Designing and programming embedded software (firmware) for microcontrollers;
Designing and programming embedded software (firmware) for PLDs.
Testing a newly produced device.

Additional skills:

Strong skills in spoken and technical English language;
Good experience in conducting correspondence with companies-manufacturers of electronic components;
Good knowledge of architectures and electronic components of modern digital and analogous devices;
Good programming skills in C, C++, Assembler, VHDL;
Good knowledge of following software:
Maple, Matlab
MAX+plus II 10.1 BASELINE
Quartus II 1.1
uVision2 V2.30

Корейские партизаны

Re: My resume (electronics-engineer)

Сообщение Корейские партизаны » Пн мар 03, 2008 1:24 pm

>> Simulating and modeling in P-CAD
Что то не припомню такого в Пикаде {spy}
Брехня ...

Gregory

Сообщение Gregory » Пн мар 03, 2008 2:43 pm

Лучше нужно свой инструментарий знать, молодой человек. {kos}

Корейские партизаны

Сообщение Корейские партизаны » Пн мар 03, 2008 4:16 pm

В стандартном PCAD нет симулятора. Если у Вас он (симулятор) есть, поделитесь плиз {wink}

dmlnsh
Специалист

Как там оно сейчас ?

Сообщение dmlnsh » Вт мар 04, 2008 3:19 am

Начинал свою карьеру в Орбите,нравились частые поездки в Звездный Городок,интересная работа и квалифицированные коллеги.Не нравилась только зарплата,поэтому ушел...

Быдо это в начале 90-х.Как там оно сейчас, на кого работаете,куда ездите,кто остался из старых кадров ?

Yuri_K
Писатель

Сообщение Yuri_K » Вт мар 04, 2008 5:52 am

Корейские партизаны

Сообщение Корейские партизаны » Вт мар 04, 2008 7:01 am

Что где-то теоретически он существует, я не сомневаюсь.
Но реально, в пакете утилит, его никогда нет и небыло!
Т.к. он не "родной", а взят из Протела. {wink}
В чём можно и убедиться, посмотрев состав дистрибутива пакета Пкад по ссылке выше.

-

dmlnsh
Специалист

Будет ли реинкарнация PCAD ?

Сообщение dmlnsh » Вт мар 04, 2008 7:15 am

В конце 2007 получил такое письмо:

Time has run out. Next month – December 2007 – marks the end of P-CAD as an industry solution. Whether you approve or not, P-CAD will be gone and Altium will push their customers harder than ever to migrate to Altium Designer.

Будет ли реинкарнация PCAD в другой новозеландской или африканской фирме или это уже конец ? На какой пакет смазывают лыжи лучшие его пользователи ?

Корейские партизаны

Re: Будет ли реинкарнация PCAD ?

Сообщение Корейские партизаны » Вт мар 04, 2008 7:23 am

После длительного выбора я остановился на Mentor Graphics Expedition. Но ... PCAD PCB в комплексе со SPECCTRA всё же лучше. Любому разработчику нужен предсказуемый быстрый результат и стабильная работа, а не отлов и обход глюков в новом софте.
Последний раз редактировалось Корейские партизаны Вт мар 04, 2008 7:27 am, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Yuri_K
Писатель

Сообщение Yuri_K » Вт мар 04, 2008 7:26 am

Если "его не было", то как же я его пробовал? {mrgreen} Даже в некоторых пиратских версиях симулятор был. И иногда даже работал. Родной - не родной, какая разница?
This, combined with updated Bonus Technologies that deliver proven mixed-signal SPICE 3f5/XSpice/PSpice circuit simulation tools, next-generation Situs™ Topological Autorouting™ , signal integrity analysis and a full CAM file editing suite, ensures your circuit will work as expected and you enjoy a trouble-free transition from design to manufacture.
Это с заглавной страницы pcad.com .

Корейские партизаны

Сообщение Корейские партизаны » Вт мар 04, 2008 7:33 am

>>Родной - не родной, какая разница?

Разница в том, что нет его в Пикад, нет.
А есть интерфейс к нему, как например к Situs или Specctra.
Перегрузив net list из Пкад в любой другой симулятор, можно сделать то-же самое. Но это не значит что тот же PSPICE входит в состав Пкад, потому как это разные пакеты {wink}

Yuri_K
Писатель

Сообщение Yuri_K » Вт мар 04, 2008 8:34 am

[quote="Корейские партизаныРазница в том, что нет его в Пикад, нет.
[/quote]
Вот же врут гады:
With true mixed-mode simulation, P-CAD 2006 makes powerful, integrated simulation a reality. P-CAD 2006's circuit simulator supports both standard SPICE 3f5 / XSpice and PSpice® models, allowing you to accurately simulate any combination of analog and digital devices, without manually inserting D/A or A/D converters.
{mrgreen}
Еще раз - какая нафиг разница ®? Этот симулятор не является stand-alone application. Он не продается отдельно. У него даже имени нет {mrgreen}. Человек получает его, купив/скачав P-CAD или Altium Designer. Поэтому в резюме говорить, что есть опыт моделирования в P-CAD вполне допустимо.

Корейские партизаны

Сообщение Корейские партизаны » Вт мар 04, 2008 8:43 am

Не получает!
Не надо рассказывать сказки.
Его нет в стандартном дистрибутиве Pcad.

Я с пикадом работал 20 лет, качал много разных - и ни разу не видел в составе стандартной сборки симулятор. Только за отдельные деньги отдельной поставкой или выдирать кусок из Протела самостоятельно. После чего с гемороем прописывать его в Пкад.

Yuri_K
Писатель

Сообщение Yuri_K » Вт мар 04, 2008 9:01 am

Корейские партизаны писал(а):Я с пикадом работал 20 лет, качал много разных - и ни разу не видел в составе стандартной сборки симулятор.
Плохо качали {mrgreen} Другое дело что не всегда его запустить удавалось. Где-то у меня до сих пор валяется 2004 работающий со всеми bonus technologies - симулятор, Camtastic и проч.

Корейские партизаны

Сообщение Корейские партизаны » Вт мар 04, 2008 9:31 am

Вот мы и подошли к сути, "не удавалось его запустить". Всё потому, что кул-хацкеры, когда лепили саморобный дистрибутив, криво симулятор подключали. И такой дистрибутив не является оригинальным. А значит - нет симулятора в Pcad - нет!!!
Другая это программа из чужого пакета.

Ответить