Resume FW/SW development for RISC, DSP, Real time

You can place your short resumes here.
Здесь вы можете разместить свое резюме и описать какую работу вы хотите найти.
Ответить
Galkin_ivan
Resume FW/SW development for RISC, DSP, Real time

Сообщение Galkin_ivan » Ср апр 16, 2003 7:53 pm

GALKIN Ivan Anatolievitch.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Citizenship: Russian
<BR>Personal status: married, no child.
<BR>E-Mail: <!-- BBcode auto-mailto start --><a href="mailto:galkin_ivan@mail.ru ">galkin_ivan@mail.ru </a><!-- BBCode auto-mailto end -->
<BR>
<BR>OBJECTIVE:
<BR>Looking for some relevant position to further utilize my analysis, programming and development skills in embedded, real-time systems, hardware and software engineering.
<BR>
<BR>SUMMARY.
<BR>
<BR> More than 3 years in field of electronic device and software developing and a number of successfully finished projects.
<BR> Solid background in embedded, real-time systems.
<BR> Leading of complex projects which included development of both hardware and software equipment.
<BR> Software development for real-time operating systems and kernels; porting of necessary real-time OS.
<BR> Embedded software design, 8-32 bit microcontrollers assembly and C/C++ languages.
<BR> MCU peripheral analog and digital components support, device drivers development; development of networks real-time protocols;
<BR>
<BR>TECHNICAL SKILLS.
<BR>Hardware.
<BR>Embedded system based on of Intel MCS-51, 251, and derivatives, Infineon(Siemens) 165/167 families of microcontrollers,ARM, DSP, embedded PC architecture (PC104).
<BR>Communication standards and interfaces.
<BR>On board interconnections: I2C, SPI, USART.
<BR>PC, industrial and in-vehicle interfaces: RS-232, 485, 422, CAN, USB, Ethernet.
<BR>Protocols: TCP, UDP, MODBUS, CANOpen.
<BR>Languages, compilers and development tools.
<BR>Assembly of MCS’51 and derivatives, Infineon(Siemens) 165/167 families. Embedded C, mixed firmware project. Stand along /embedded code. ANSI C, C++ PC programming, test and driver tools for a developed device support.
<BR>Operating systems. MCU target standalone and Myself RTOS, Linux, DOS, Windows.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>WORK EXPERIENCE:
<BR>1999 - to present “EleSy” Ltd. Embedded software Dept.
<BR>Job title: Embedded software Engineer.
<BR>Functions: development of microprocessor devices and the software for the microprocessor devices used in systems of automation of manufacture:
<BR> Analyzing and design of the main project conceptions and algorithms;
<BR> Design, development, debugging of data exchange protocols;
<BR> Design and development of state machines;
<BR> Design of hardware-level (electronics) equipment;
<BR> Design, development, compiling and debugging of firmware, low-level software modules, including RTOS porting, device drivers development,
<BR> Realising and testing of developed equipment and software packages.
<BR>
<BR>An examples of my activity in projects:
<BR>
<BR>Project: Industrial Automation Controller with the programming system according to standard IEC - 61131.
<BR> I’ve taken part in designing main functions, hardware and software of controller.
<BR> I’ve developed real-time kernel for our controller (Siemens 167), drivers for I/O peripheral and drivers for communication interfaces.
<BR> I’ve port interpreter IEC – 61131 from InfoteamCo in controller.
<BR> I’ve developed for controller some control algorithms like PID, PWM.
<BR> Controller support interfaces: modbus, real-time CAN(used in our firm).
<BR>software: C/assembler, Myself RTOS; KeilCompiler for Siemens 167, interpreter IEC – 61131 from InfoteamCo.
<BR>Hardware: Siemens167.
<BR>Buses and Protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, modbus real-timeCAN.
<BR>Operating systems: Myself RTOS.
<BR>
<BR>Project: CANOpen I/O module.
<BR> I’ve taken part in designing main functions, hardware and software of controller.
<BR> I’ve developed I/O driver for module. Module provide discrete or analog I/O.
<BR>software: C/assembler, KeilCompiler for Siemens 167.
<BR>Hardware: Siemens165.
<BR>Buses and Protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, CANOpen.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Project: Communication controller.
<BR> I’ve created main and additional modules of software. In this project used Linux OS.
<BR> Controller supports all industrial protocols like Modbus, CAN, Ethernet, ProfiBus, IEC870.
<BR>software: C/C++/assembler, Linux; GNU.
<BR>Hardware: PC104 + PC104(ISA) our firm communication modules. Communication modules contain MCU 51 and DSP processors.
<BR>Buses and Protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, Modbus, CAN, Ethernet, ProfiBus, IEC870.
<BR>Operating systems: Linux.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>SKILLS:
<BR>Electronics
<BR> Digital logic (3 years);
<BR> Microcontrollers, microprocessors (3 years);
<BR> Analog technology (3 years);
<BR> Computers technology (3 years).
<BR>New electronics technologies
<BR> Embedded systems (4 years);
<BR> Microcontrollers, microprocessors of ”Intel”, “Atmel”, ”Siemens” (3 years);
<BR> DSP processors.
<BR> PC104, PC-compatible embedded systems ;
<BR>Software Languages/ components
<BR> Assembler (4 years);
<BR> C/C++ (4 years);
<BR> Win32API (4 years);
<BR>General software Know-How
<BR> Embedded real-time software (3 years);
<BR> Telecommunications software (3 years).
<BR>Networks/Protocols
<BR> TCP/IP (2 year);
<BR> Modbus (4 years);
<BR> CAN, CANOpen (4 years);
<BR> RS232,RS485, ProfiBus;(4 years)
<BR> IEC 870 (4 years);
<BR>Operating Systems
<BR> Windows (7 years);
<BR> MS DOS (10 years);
<BR> Real-time OS, kernels, (3 years).
<BR> Linux (1.5 years)
<BR>
<BR>Computer Systems
<BR> IBM PC systems, including networks (2 years);
<BR> Embedded systems (4 years).
<BR>EDUCATION:
<BR>1993 - 1998 - Tomsk university of control systems and radio electronics.
<BR>The diploma of the engineer of electronic engineering in a specialty " Industrial electronics ".
<BR>PERSONAL:
<BR>I have over 4 years experience in my chosen field. I am not afraid of change, I am willing to learn any new task or routine that is required of me. I have good communications skills, and experience of work in a multidisciplinary team. Willing to relocate. Have a driving license.
<BR>ADDITIONAL DATA:
<BR>The English language (I can express and work with the professional documentation).
<BR>Programming languages: Assembler/C/C++ for a wide range of microcontrollers and microprocessors.
<BR>Operational systems - Linux, DOS, Windows. Knowledge of main principles
<BR>Constructions of operational systems real time.
<BR>Deep knowledge of hardware maintenance for which the software is written.
<BR><BR><BR><font size=-1>[ Это Сообщение было отредактировано: Galkin_ivan в 2003-04-16 19:58 ]</font>

Ответить