HW/SW developer

You can place your short resumes here.
Здесь вы можете разместить свое резюме и описать какую работу вы хотите найти.
Ответить
Ruslan
HW/SW developer

Сообщение Ruslan » Пт июн 20, 2003 5:43 pm

RÉSUMÉ
<BR>Ruslan R. Kasimov
<BR>
<BR>PERSONAL DATA.
<BR>
<BR>Citizenship: Russian
<BR>Born: 05/02/1977, Tomsk
<BR>Personal status: Married, child
<BR>E-Mail: Kasimov_RR@mail.ru
<BR>
<BR>OJECTIVE.
<BR>
<BR>I am seeking an opportunity to further utilize my development skills in embedded, real-time systems, hardware and software engineering. Looking for employment opportunities that target any combination of the following areas:
<BR> Design Engineering on electronic systems and products, prototype performance, problem solving;
<BR> Embedded microcontroller Assembly / C firmware programming;
<BR> Analog and digital circuit design, support and troubleshooting;
<BR> DSP hardware and software design.
<BR>
<BR>SUMMARY
<BR>
<BR> More than 4 years of relevant experience in R&D and a number of successfully finished projects. Solid background in embedded, real-time systems.
<BR> Extensive experience with digital and analog hardware design, mixed signal microprocessor based circuitry.
<BR> Embedded software design, 8-16 bit microcontrollers assembly and C languages, DSP programming.
<BR> MCU peripheral analog and digital components support, various industrial and in vehicle communication protocols.
<BR> Software development for real-time operating systems and kernels, digital signal processing.
<BR> Ability to work effectively and productively with superiors, colleagues, and customers.
<BR>Self-motivation, needing a little direction, able to look into critical problems.
<BR>
<BR>TECHNICAL SKILLS
<BR>
<BR>Hardware.
<BR>Embedded system based on of Intel MCS-51, and derivatives, MSP430 families of microcontrollers. (more than 3 years)
<BR>Fast and low power TTL, CMOS digital IC, Altera’s PLD, Precision analog IC, Op amplifiers, comparators, filters, power supply circuits, fast and low power AD / DA conversion, data acquisition. (more than 4 years)
<BR>Analog Devices 21xx DSP (1.5 years)
<BR>Lab equipment – oscilloscope, analyzer, F-meter, etc. Schematic and PCB layout, PCAD, ACCEL EDA, (4 years)
<BR>Communication standards and interfaces.
<BR>On board interconnections: SPI, USART.
<BR>PC, industrial and in-vehicle interfaces: RS-232, 485, 422, CAN2.0, USB, Ethernet.
<BR>Protocols: V23,V27, HDLC, MODBUS. (4 years)
<BR>Languages, compilers and development tools.
<BR>Assembly of MCS’51 and derivatives, MSP430 families. Embedded C, mixed firmware project. Stand along /embedded code (more than 3 years).
<BR>ANSI C PC programming, test and driver tools for a developed device support. (2 years)
<BR>MCU IDE, emulators, simulators, programming tools, embedded systems environment. 8051 IAR Assembler, IAR Embedded Workbench, VisualDSP(Analog Devices), Borland C, Altera MAX PLUS II.
<BR>Operating systems. MCU target RTOS, DOS, Windows.
<BR>
<BR>WORK EXPERIENCE
<BR>
<BR>2001 – to present “EleSy” R&D center. Low power electronic Dept.
<BR>Job title: Electronics Engineer.
<BR>Responsibilities: analog and digital circuit design; firmware developing in field of real time data acquisition and communication interface; hardware/software integration support;
<BR>Projects: Adaptive PID regulator; Communication network controller; Industrial fire detection system; I/O modules of distributed PLC system, Industrial modems.
<BR>
<BR>2000 – 2001 Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics. Pulse Modulation Systems Laboratory.
<BR>Responsibilities: analog and digital circuit design; firmware developing in field of real time data acquisition and communication interface; PCB design and layout (PCAD, Accel EDA).
<BR>Projects: The One-Board Controller; High-power AC Voltage Stabilizer, High-current Power Sources.
<BR>
<BR>1999 - 2000 Tomsk Electronic Company
<BR>Responsibilities: analog and digital circuit servicing and design, service software design
<BR>Projects: bin and conveyer metering systems, AC engine.
<BR>
<BR>1998 - 1999 Tomsk Electronic Company
<BR>Job title: technician.
<BR>Responsibilities: analog and digital circuit servicing, service software design.
<BR>Projects: conveyer metering system, AC engine.
<BR>
<BR>EDUCATION
<BR>
<BR>2000 – 2003 Postgraduate courses, Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics.
<BR>(Area of Specification - Power Electronics).
<BR>1994 - 1999 MSEE / Industrial electronics / Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics.
<BR>
<BR>PERSONAL
<BR>
<BR>I have over 4 years experience in my chosen field. I am not afraid of change, I am willing to learn any new task or routine that is required of me. I have good communications skills, and experience of work in a multidisciplinary team. Willing to relocate.
<BR><BR><BR><font size=-1>[ Это Сообщение было отредактировано: Ruslan в 2003-06-20 17:46 ]</font>

Ответить