Application Developer/Test Engineer

You can place your short resumes here.
Здесь вы можете разместить свое резюме и описать какую работу вы хотите найти.
Ответить
ocp
Опытный
Application Developer/Test Engineer

Сообщение ocp » Вт мар 09, 2004 6:54 pm

Gelena Kokorina
<BR>
<BR>home phone: +380 44 413 6277
<BR>mobile phone: +380 67 443 8069
<BR>Email: <!-- BBcode auto-mailto start --><a href="mailto:gelya2mail@yahoo.com">gelya2mail@yahoo.com</a><!-- BBCode auto-mailto end -->
<BR>
<BR>Application Developer/Test Engineer
<BR>
<BR>Skills fields
<BR>Embedded Software
<BR>Software Verification
<BR>Server and client-side Software
<BR>Technical Skills
<BR>Types of Testing :Performance, Usability, Automation, Functional, Unit and Embedded software testing.
<BR>Testing Tools :Test Director, WinRunner, Astra LoadTest, QTP
<BR>Operating systems :Windows 9x, 2K, XP; Linux; MacOS 9.2.2, 10.2.8, 10.3.2
<BR>Networks Protocols :TCP IP/ UDP
<BR>Database Systems : MS SQL server 7.0, Oracle 8i, My SQL
<BR>Planning tools :MS Project Standard
<BR>Programing languages : C, Pascal, Assembler, VB
<BR>
<BR>EMPLOYMENT/BACKGROUND
<BR>From 03/2003 to present
<BR>Company : OS Partner, Kiev, Ukraine
<BR>Function : Test Engineer
<BR>
<BR>Subject 1 : Testing product of Telcordia & Nortel Networks - Service Level Manager (SLM) and Service Director (SD). (www.telcordia.com)
<BR>Activities:
<BR>I am responsible for:
<BR>•Analyzing system requirements and produces testing specifications.
<BR>•Defining, creating, verifying and executing of test cases.
<BR>•Executing functional requirements, including positive and negative testing for application.
<BR>•Providing Functional, Performance, Stress and Load testing, Integration, System, Regression and Unit testing.
<BR>•Writing automated test scripts.
<BR>•Performing product’s Web version testing.
<BR>•Conducting tracking defects through the Defect Database.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Subject 2 : Verification of Network Monitoring Application based on analyzing C code under Linux OS. Product of Draconic Software (www.dracoware.com).
<BR>Activities:
<BR>I was responsible for:
<BR>•Analyzing system requirements
<BR>•Creating and executing of Test Cases
<BR>•Providing Functional, Performance, Stress and Load testing, Regression testing.
<BR>•I analyze and debug source-code.
<BR>•After problem was found I perform problem localization in source-code written in C.
<BR>•Writing Daily Status Reports
<BR>•Conducting tracking defects through the Bugzilla.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Technical Environment: Mercury Test Director, WinRunner, Astra Load Test, TOAD, Web Application Stress Tool, Snagit, Bugzilla,VPN, MS Source Safe, MS Project, Code Warrior Studio, Linux OS/Windows 2K, C
<BR>
<BR>From 12/2002 - 03/2003
<BR>Company : SMK, Kiev Ukraine
<BR>Function : Software/Hardware QA Engineer
<BR>Subject : Testing of PC4020 and Power8 security terminals embedded software.
<BR>Activities :
<BR>•I was responsible functionality testing to ensure that the all components function together as specified.
<BR>•All operational functions were exercised on simulated environment and the real device sample.
<BR>•Usability testing was done including device's setup, help, software, documentation, controls and displays for intuitive, logical and understandable user interaction
<BR>•Executed functional requirements, including positive and negative testing for the device.
<BR>•I reform problem localization in source-code written in C.
<BR>•I debugged source-code.
<BR>•Generated test reports indicating the results of testing and product stability, including
<BR>•recommendations concerning the release of the product
<BR>Environnement technique :C, Assembler, Pascal, Mercury Tools, Rational Suite, Visual Test, Snagit, BugBase, LogTracker, MS Source Safe, MS Project
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>From 03/2001 - 03/2002
<BR>Company : ICCT - Brookline, MA, USA
<BR>Function : Test Engineer
<BR>Subject : Testing of Prism software
<BR>I participated in full-cycle testing of Prism software. Prism is a powerful combination of biostatistics, curve fitting and scientific graphing. It is available on Macintosh and Windows platforms. The software consists of five subsystems: data entry and export, algebraic and statistical data analysis, data visualization, chart publishing and scripting.
<BR>
<BR>•Analyzed system requirements and produced testing specifications from systems requirements.
<BR>•Provided functional, performance, stress, regression testing on Macintosh 8.6/9.2.2 and Windows 98/2k operation system.
<BR>•Designed of a test plan, which includes all the actions that can be performed by every subsystem and expected results.
<BR>•Tested user-interface as well as core functionality.
<BR>•Performed User’s Guide & vs. User’s Guide Testing.
<BR>•Designed and implemented of test scripts. Test scripts significantly speed up testing process. They were implemented in built-in scripting language AppleScript.
<BR>Technical Environment : Test List, Visual Test , Quick Test, Resoucerer, GraphConverter 3.14, Far, BugBase 3.4 OS: Windows 9x/2k, MAC OS OS 8.6/9.2.2/10.x
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>From 09/00 - 03/2001
<BR>Company : Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
<BR>Function : Verification Engineer
<BR>Subject : Testing of website and internal library
<BR>Activities :
<BR>•Organized full-cycle test process from the very beginning.
<BR>•Provided testing and support services for web site including internal library.
<BR>Environnement technique:
<BR> Web Application Stress Tool, GraphConverter, Snagit, BugBase, HomeSite, Clarice Home Page, Fetch 3.0.5 OS: Mac OS 8.6/9.2.2 Windows 98/2k
<BR>
<BR>From 04/1998-07/2000
<BR>Company : Bumex - Kiev, Ukraine
<BR>Function : Junior Tester
<BR>Subject : Business resources tracking system which prevents time and resource losses on trading operations was tested.
<BR>Activities :
<BR>•Participated in testing front-end of the application for the client side.
<BR>•Provided Oracle database performance testing
<BR>Technical Environment :
<BR>Visual Test, TOAD, Snagit, Unit Test, BugBase, MS Source Safe, MS Project
<BR>
<BR>Education
<BR>1996 Kiev University, Ukraine Master's Degree in Information Systems
<BR>2000 Institute of Computer and Cyberspace Technologies Boston, MA
<BR>
<BR>Languages
<BR>English: fluent
<BR>Russian: native
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>Details
<BR>Date of birthday: 27 July 1972
<BR>Nationality: Ukrainian
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR><BR><BR><font size=-1>[ Это Сообщение было отредактировано: ocp в 2004-03-09 19:10 ]</font>
рано или поздно, но мы все будем там...

Ответить