I'm looking for a job in :Hardware/Software Design, Embedded

You can place your short resumes here.
Здесь вы можете разместить свое резюме и описать какую работу вы хотите найти.
Ответить
Vad
I'm looking for a job in :Hardware/Software Design, Embedded

Сообщение Vad » Чт ноя 18, 2004 9:20 pm

dd
Последний раз редактировалось Vad Вт мар 29, 2005 8:58 am, всего редактировалось 3 раза.

Chip
Опытный

Re: I'm looking for a job in :Hardware/Software Design, Embedded

Сообщение Chip » Пт ноя 19, 2004 3:24 pm

Languages: C, C++, Assembler, Altera Quartus II.
Советую подправить резюму. Квартус, даже если и II - это все-таки не язык программирования.

... и про свои личные качества че-нибудь напишите, корейцы это любят.

Извините за вмешательство {mol}

Vad

Сообщение Vad » Пт ноя 19, 2004 6:10 pm

Спасибо за совет, первый раз резюме пишу . Надоело в Украине работать ,сил больше нет терпеть беспредел , который тут происходит . Хочу в Корею (южную :))).
Дописал кусок про себя , читал и плакал :)))).
Еще раз спасибо , буду благодарен за любые конструктивные коррективы.

Chip
Опытный

Сообщение Chip » Сб ноя 20, 2004 9:24 am

Дописал кусок про себя , читал и плакал
это правильно, так и надо писать.

Еще рекомендую посетить сайт http://www.jobabroad.ru. Там предлагается форма для написания резюме (они как-раз работают для Кореи, поэтому форма соответствующая). Мне кажется, она намного упростит дело (но это чисто субъективное мнение).

Желаю удачи!

Vad

Сообщение Vad » Вс ноя 21, 2004 1:13 am

Спасибо Chip !!!

andrek
Опытный

Сообщение andrek » Вс ноя 21, 2004 9:06 am

Vadim Volokitin

Skills summary
Hardware: Intel x51, Atmel AVR, Microchip PIC, Altera Max, ADC/DAC systems.
Languages: C, C++, Assembler.
Tools: Cross compilers, Simulators, Debuggers, Emulators, Assemblers, Hardware design Packages, PCB Design Packages.
Design Expertise: Analog/Digital Circuits, Real Time Control Systems.
I very much like to work. (Это будет звучать как "Я, в принципе, работать не против". Может имелось ввиду I like to work very much? Но и в этом случае - слишком обычно звучит. Ещё лучше будет I love my jobs или I love to work in my area of expertise).

Responsibility, sense of duty and respect for the staff (уважать надо всех) makes me the excellent employee of the company. The high level of my education allows me to achieve perfection in in my positions или in my jobs, as I am a fast learner it is easy for me to understand new technologies. (At leasure - удалить)I like to travel and climb (at - удалить) mountains. It keeps me in good health and creates good conditions for effective work
All this makes me (by - удалить) the excellent employee for your company. (звучит коряво, но прокатит)

Projects and professional experience:
After I have finished university in 1992 (поменять порядок слов), I have (confidentially - удалить, звучит коряво) taken part in various projects.
I cooperated with Kharkov National University, where I was responsible for development of Real Time Control Systems for the labware. In 2001 the opportunity to continue my scientific activity has appeared. I have accepted a position of Chief of laboratory in 2002 (year - удалить) and have been working in this position since then. My responsibilities include the development of Real Time Control Systems for physical experiments.

January.2003- Present day
Company: V.N.Karazin Kharkov National University.
Position: Chief of laboratory.
Responsibilities: (My responsibility is - удалить)development of hardware and firmware of Real Time Control Systems for physical experiments.

-The experimental equipment has been developed for the researches of thermo luminescence (TL) of single crystals spinel MgAl2O4, after UV and x-rays an irradiation. I made conception design, electronics design (processor 18F452), PCB design (Orcad v9.00), writing firmware (MPLAB-Assembler), writing software (C++ Builder) and programming of Altera Max3000 (Quartus II, EMP3064ALS44-4).
-Portable IB metals-detector system has been developed. I made conception design, electronics design (processor 16F876), PCB design (Orcad v9.00), wrote firmware (MPLAB-Assembler).
-The remote monitoring system for bridge of railways has been developed. “Slave” modules connected to “master” module through RF channel (TX, RX 5000 of “RF Monolitics”).“Slave” modules use RFM chip for connects to “master” module. I made conception design, electronics design (processor PIC16F876, AVR 90S2313), PCB design (Orcad v9.00), writing firmware (MPLAB-Assembler, AVR STUDIO), writing software (C++ Builder). I wrote firmware for “slave” modules and “master” module, software for main computer remote monitoring system.

2002-2003.
Responsibilities: hardware and firmware development (поменять порядок слов).
The equipment for a technique of the self-coordinated heating has been developed and made.
The photo multiplier tube has been used as the light detector. The managing controller has been made on microprocessor PIC18F452 from “Microchip”. Communication of controller with a computer was made on USB (interface is based on FT245). In the managing controller it is realized algorithm DSP. I made conception design, electronics design (processor 18F452), PCB design (Orcad v9.00), writing firmware (MPLAB-Assembler), writing software (C++ Builder).

2001-2002.
Responsibilities: hardware and firmware development . (поменять порядок слов)
The automatic system of measurement of spectra of thermal luminescence has been developed
The sample was heated up with constant speed and scanning a spectrum of radiation of a sample at the same time was made. The photomultiplier tube has been used as the light detector.
The managing controller has been made on microprocessor PIC16F876 from “Microchip”.
Communication of controller with a computer was made on USB (interface is based on FT245). In the managing controller it is realized algorithm DSP. I have developed electronics and the software for this project. The software for PC has been written on the “C++ Builder”. The software for managing controller has been written on the assembler for PIC (MPLAB IDE).

2000-2001.
The automatic control system of technological process has been developed. The system operated process of sintering of tungsten matrixes. Main difficulty was concluded in the exact high temperature measurement in conditions of strong electromagnetic hindrances. The processor for DSP was used by 8051 with built-in 16-bit ADC (ADuC816). It processed signals from thermocouples. I made conception design, electronics design (processor ADuC816, xx51 family), PCB design (Orcad v9.00), writing firmware , writing software (C++ Builder).

1999-2000.
The automatic spectrometer has been developed on the basis of spectrometer MSD2
I have developed the electronics and software for this project.

1997-1998.
Responsibilities:
The system of measurement of spectra X-ray luminescence is developed. For the first time the technology a client - server for the removed management has been used. X-ray irradiated the researched sample. It has been used two computers. A local network has connected them.
The computer - server has been connected to measuring system. It processed inquiries of the client, carried out measurements and transferred result to the client. I have developed electronics and the software for this project. The software has been written on the “C++ Builder”.

1996-1997.
The technique of measurement of spectra of a photoluminescence for different temperatures of a sample has been developed. The computer changed temperature of a sample with 77°K up to 873°K. At this time the spectrum of a photoluminescence was measured. I had been developed all electronics, which has been used in this project.

1995-1996.
Responsibilities: development hardware and firmware. ну, ты меня понял...
I have developed automatic measuring system for studying spectra of a photoluminescence.
The system has been developed on the basis of spectrometer MDR23. The spectrometer has been equipped with an automatic control system, which allowed making measurement on the set length of a wave.

1993-1995.
Responsibilities: development hardware and software. опять же...
The system of measurement of spatial distribution of an electronic beam of accelerator high-energy electrons has been created. My duty was to develop and make block ADC and the interface of connection with a computer. The software has been written on the assembler for PC.
Publications
Thesis of report:
Thermal luminescence of Irradiated Crystals of Stoichiometric Magnesium-Aluminum Shpinel
V. A. Kobyakov, V. N. Volokitin, V. T. Gritsyna, Yu. G. Kazarinov
XVI international conference on physics of radiation phenomena and radiation material science, Alushta, Ukraine, Crimea, 06-11 September, 2004
Education:

Institution:
V.N.Karazin Kharkov National University. Faculty of Physics and Technology.
Degree : M.Sc (received звучит коряво)
Education finished: 1992year.

Languages:

English -intermediate.
Russian -native.

Contacts:
Ukraine. (на деревню дедушке? Либо уже полный алрес, с телефоном, либо удалить Ukraine)
E-mail: volokitin_v_n@mail.ru

Я не лез в описания каждого года, там много чего править надо.

Из общих замечаний: если всё время работал в харьковском универе то не надо раписывать каждый год, разве что если каждый год была другая позиция. Т.е. если с 1993 по 2003 работал прграммистом, то это будет всего один абзац. Туда, правда, можно будет написать кучу всего, что ты там делал, но абзац всё равно будт один - "1993-2003". Если же в 1995 тебя повысили до старшего программиста, в 1997 - до руководителя проэкта, в 2000 - до руководителя отдела, то тогда да, будет несколько абзацев, по одному на каждую позицию с указанием обязанностей и достижений.

Многие (как минимум в Корее) заинтересованы в людях, которые не прыгают с места на место, т.е. "10 лет в одной компании??? А! Прекрасно!". Но с другой стороны не любят, если все 10 лет человек был на одной и той же позиции, что может означать, что человек - дуб и за 10 лет так ничего нового выучить не смог. Т.е. второй вариант, где есть несколько абзацев, но в одной о той же конторе - практически идеальный вариант.

Резюме корейского стиля сильно отличается от западного варианта (да и те тоже разные: то что работает в Австралии не всегда будет работать в Европе, например). В корейском варианте - всё намного проще, только перечень позиций, без расписывания какой ты умный. Правда, я предполагаю, что те, кто будет искать иностранца всё же больше будут заинтересованы в полном варианте.

Успехов.

Vad

Сообщение Vad » Вс ноя 21, 2004 9:24 pm

Спасибо за коррективы Аndrek! К сожалению английский никогда не был моей сильной стороной и нет этому никаких оправданий. Поэтому Ваши замечания особенно ценны. Еще раз - спасибо .

Ответить