Computering engineer looking for a job

You can place your short resumes here.
Здесь вы можете разместить свое резюме и описать какую работу вы хотите найти.
Ответить
Boris_Shark
Computering engineer looking for a job

Сообщение Boris_Shark » Чт май 05, 2005 1:04 pm

After graduating secondary school in Moldova, former Soviet Union in 1991, I’ve entered the Moscow State Technical University N.E.Bauman in Moscow, Russia.
My specialization in this high school was industrial ecology and safety.
After 3 years I have been transferred to another high-level university Northern-Western Polytechnic University by Correspondence in S-Petersburg on radiotechnics faculty.
And in 1997 I finished this Institute and obtained a profession of radio-engineer.
During my education in University I also had been working.
My first work has begun in August 1994, when I was working an electric montager of dispatching equipment and teleautomatics with 3rd degree of skill in Thermo-Electrical Factory in Beltsy, Moldova. My duties were consisted of communication equipment management and monitoring, repair communication devices, functionality checking.
In August 1995 I transferred to another job as insurance agent into Insurance Company “ASITO” in the same town.
On March 1996 I had been accepted by contract as a video cameraman of 2nd skill into Television of Beltsy BTV. I’ve been working as a cameraman and has been making a lot of video recordings during my job.
During the period from April 1997 to October 1997 I’ve been applied an occupation of photo-operator in photo-video studio “FUJI”. I was developing tapes, doing a copy (Xerox) works, and printing photo images.
Also in this period I had been busy of writing my diploma’s work.
My diploma’s theme was “The frequency synthesizer projecting for a trans-receiver block of radio station “Mayak”.
In 1997, as I told before, I became a radio engineer and obtained a specialization “Radiotechnics”.
As soon as I’ve got a diploma, on April 1998 I have got a job in a post of the engineer in Department of Service of Technical Devices of Support Service in CDEP “Registru” in Chisinau.
It was very interesting job. Our department has been occupied of documentation and registration of Moldovanian and foreign people in order to get a passports or visas.
We had a modern Delphi-platform program (Delphi 1, 2) written together with programmers from Israel.
The duties of our section were consisted in technical support of graphic stations based on SCSI-devices (A-HA controllers) and Bernoulli-based drives.
We also served both hardware and software in this project development, such as video camera HITACHI for getting stand images, SCSI-interface, SCSI-drives, UNOMAT-illumination system, beam printers EPSON Photo Stylus Color 600.
We also were doing a repair of used devices, such as printing head, signal cable, chips etc.
In January 1998 my function has been renamed into the engineer of Exploitation Section of Techniques Applicative Complex in Techniques Department.
In August 2000 I had left my job at own will.
During the period from November 2000 to April 2001 I worked in Minsk in commercial organization “Tianshi”, which has been specialized in producing and distributing medicines based on herbs. I performed a construction of their own Internet WEB-site and also I did a lot of work according with the technical questions such as PC repair, diagnostics etc.
On June 2001 I went back in Moldova and applied a function of PC operator and technical assistant on Russian Radio – Radio Polydisc in Beltsy.
My duties were: To look after the receiving equipment and translator antenna and news, advertisement PC development and performing both musical and voice ad on the radio broadcasting. Also I worked a lot with program Sound Forge.
During some period of my occupation I did a lot of private work like hardware repair, diagnostics and installing operation systems, software.
Also I was occupied in 1C accounting program and used this one in restaurant management.
From September 2002 till December 2002 I had a practice work to advance my qualification of engineer as an electronic engineer 1st skill in the Department of Information in “RED-NORD” Electrical Station.
I was trying to repair PC’s, monitors,
In February 2003 I made a contract with “Di-Ai Computer” Co. about repairing and diagnostics PC’s.
In May 2003 I’ve occupied a place of system administrator in our local newspaper “Cerere si Oferta”. In my submission there were 25 computers. This job was bad-paid, therefore I left my job and decided to apply for another one.
My last work was a function of engineer-programmer in “Document-Service” Company.
I performed many kinds of work, such as computing service in sewing Moldovan-Turkish factory, and print cartridge replacements, PC settings etc.
I obtain some practice in programming in Turbo Pascal and Delphi (1,3,5).
During all my working periods I also did a lot of additional work like performing mathematical, physical works, translating works.
Most of all I like high mathematics and computing. I can speak easily English, German, Russian etc.
8) e-mail: semionovboris@hotbox.ru
Здравствуйте!
Я по специальности радиоинженер. Опыт работы компьютерным специалистом - обслуживание, администрирование, настройка ОС, системный администратор.
Приехал в гости к сестре в Пусан, а сейчас нахожусь в поисках работы.
Помогите!

sigma
Опытный

Re: Computering engineer looking for a job

Сообщение sigma » Пт май 13, 2005 9:08 am

Прошу прощения за оффтоп. Здесь есть примеры написания резюме.
http://www.ijobs.h1.ru/articles.php3
Удачи.

Ответить